Christmas is just around the corner! I know it can be hard to find the perfect gift for that special someone that loves the outdoors. Especially when looking an outdoor Christmas gift. Well look no further! Here are some interesting suggestions that I have either received (and loved), given, or want! Also to make it easier, I have linked all the items on Amazon. How easy is that! You don’t have to leave your house and you get the perfect gift to give!
- Insulated Growler (Since Nick brew’s his own beer, I think this would be the perfect gift!)
- Compact Speakers (We have speakers for camping and we bring them every time we’re away. The music helps you to forget about the creatures in the woods at night!)
- Lifeproof Iphone Case
- Travel Size Shot Glasses
- Cute Camping Mugs: you can get ones that say different things like “camping is intents!”, “the adventure begins” , “sawdust man glitter” , or something more practical like this!
- Wine Tote (I got this for Christmas last year and I absolutely love it!)
Also, I have some other ideas for inexpensive gifts that will make your loved ones hear melt!
- Make a scrapbook of a trip or multiple trips you’ve been on!
- Make a movie of a backpacking or kayaking adventure! I made Nick a movie for our five years. I had filmed our adventures for one full summer and put it together with some music. It turned out really well! He loved it!
What’s on your outdoor Christmas gift list? Comment below!